When Do You Need It?
There is no general answer to this question. If your daily routine is too busy and you find it increasingly challenging to balance the demands of your career and family, hiring a maid might dramatically change your lifestyle . People spend up to five hours per week in doing the most basic home chores – imagine what you can do with that time if you could have it back!
There is also the more simple question – do you want to deal with home cleaning at all? If the answer is no, why waste time and energy when you can delegate the job to a trained professional who will do it faster, more efficiently, and with a more sustainable effect?
Why Choose Veneti Maid Service?
- We can offer you top-quality service for the money you pay
- We work with some of the most experienced and skilled maids in Venice, Florida
- Flexible scheduling that fully adjusts to your timetable – weekly/biweekly visits
- Easy cancellations if you travel out of town
- Free estimates available 24/7 via email
- No hidden fees or monthly charges
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee – we always get the job done!
What Does Our Service Include?
We tailor each service package to the specific needs and requirements of your Venice household. Keeping that in mind, here is a quick overview of the usual chores we take care of for our customers:
- Floor cleaning – depending on the floor covering type, it may be vacuuming for carpets or mopping for tiled floors
- Window polishing (from the inside)
- Thorough vacuum cleaning of the entire residence (including the furniture)
- Helping with laundry and ironing
- Disposing of all garbage and restocking the trash cans with reusable bags
- Polishing of all surfaces, with particular attention to the kitchen and bathroom.
We can include other home-related cleaning chores upon request. Feel free to discuss the full list of tasks with your assigned maid!
How Do We Guarantee Complete Customer Satisfaction?
First, we spare no time or effort in training our maids. They have to be able to deal quickly with any potential cleaning problem, possess excellent knowledge of the best materials available on the market, and take advantage of the provided cleaning tools. Before a cleaner joins our team, we make sure they cover all these requirements.
But the most effective way to guarantee the top quality of delivered results remains in your hands. You can always contact our customer support team if you find anything in our performance that you do not like or feel we can do better. We take every claim very seriously, and if necessary, our maids may repeat specific procedures FREE OF CHARGE.